Wednesday, July 29, 2009

U19 Girls LAST two games of the 2009 season

Our last two games are this Wednesday at home (Knox) vs Akron and NEXT Wednesday at Akron. Below summarizes what I believe to be the status of all players. As you can see we are very very tight for 7/28 at home. If anyone has a miraculous recovery or change in status, please let me know.

I am a bit more nebulous on the 8/5 status. Please review and again get back to me, specifically the ? If everyone one marked ? Attends that could be the LARGEST attended game of the season!!!

Please make sure to wear the WHITE T shirt-second jersey for both games. Not sure if it helped on Sunday in our win over Ken Ton but it sure did not hurt. IF you were not at that game to get your shirt, I have the rest of them and will bring them to the game.
Bear in mind we still have a chance at first if we win these last two games.

No comments:

Post a Comment